Tuesday 15 July 2008

Day2Day & Challenge

I missed out on the day2day yesterday as I had a bad headache. I had put it off until the evening but then did not feel well enough! There is a lesson - never put of for another time what you can do right away!!

Here it is for today

Each month the UK Etsy group put forward a challenge for anyone who wants to submit a piece of work. I thought I would have a go. The challenge for July is Mushrooms. I have been making curved purses for a while. They are a lovely shape and just the right size to carry your money and also your cards, and then pop the purse in your pocket or bag. I also wanted to do a bit of embroidery again. So I combined the two and here it is:


The lining of the purse is the fabric it is on, and it does up with a pink zip. I enjoyed making it. It was dark when I took the photo so I might try again in the daylight tomorrow.

No comments: