Saturday 25 October 2008

I have been tagged...

Drum roll please......

I have been tagged by British Cream Tea

The rules are as follows:

1. Link to your tagger and list all these rules in your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

This is hard. I am so 'normal' can I think of 7 interesting things?

1. My daughter has more make-up than me (she is 5).

2. I use an 1915 Singer sewing machine in my work.

3. I love detective novels of the 'golden' age - Agatha Christie, Ngaio Marsh, Margery Allingham, Dorothy L Sayers etc.

4. I have 2 tattoos.

5. My confimration name is Bernadette. And I love it.

6. We bought our daughter the High School Musical films, but really they are for us.

7. I would love to play a musical instrument such as a hurdy-gurdy.

I am going to tag the following bloggers,

cloudberryskies.blogspot.com
oldbagcrafts.blogspot.com
feltmeupdesigns.blogspot.com
kirstyfish.blogspot.com
www.myaphroditejewelry.com
laurafallulah.blogspot.com
pennydog.wordpress.com

No comments: