Wednesday 21 July 2010

Button Wednesday - Cats

It is my aim to post more regularly on my blog and because I am not working over the Summer, I hope I can use this time to do so.

One thing I want to do is dedicate a day to a theme, as many wonderful bloogers already do, and today being Wednesday is Button Wednesday. Before you all jump up and down thinking 'how clever you are Alix' well of course I am clever but not in this particular instance as it is not my idea. Button Wednesday has been created over here on P8 Button and Fabrics blog.

As you may know ('he he he' she laughs!) I make buttons. However, I plan to show other buttons as well.

This my first ever Button Wednesday post is dedicated to just one button (or set). Mainly because I am doing this post in the last 10 minutes before I rush to work.


So the other day I was searching for some very important papers and in doing so pulled out a drawer. And behind the drawer were these buttons.






I do not think they are really old. They are plastic. But I love their white eyes in black bodies.

Now what shall I do with them?

4 comments:

kraplap said...

Hi Alix ! Thanks for joining my Button Wednesday ! I love your cat buttons, and I am looking forward to your next Wednesdays....

Nauli said...

Funny black cats....

RitaJC said...

Cute kitties!

Craft Matters said...

They are very cute indeed. Roll on more Button Wednesdays!