Tuesday 2 November 2010

Halloween - a Night for Witches (one of them a bear!).

I live in the UK and I am in my 40s.  This means that Trick or Treating never played a part in my childhood.

Not so for my daughter.

For the first time I went trick or treating and okay all the costume I had was a spider drawn on my cheek with an eye pencil.  But my girl certainly looked the part.






And she spent the afternoon making Halloween decorations:



And I carved my first ever Pumpkin.

I am now looking forward to next year.  I might have to wear a costume myself next time. 
Thank you to everyone who gave my girls sweeties and made her feel welcome.  Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, mary looks fab!!

...and BRILLIANT pumpkin :))

Anonymous said...

that pumpkin is really sweet!
making decorations is such a fun for kids, isn't it...
x