Wednesday 10 August 2011

Cloudy Weather

Sunday was a funny day. Warm then cool. Sunny but cloudy.
We went to a Vantage Bus Rally in Gosport and then for a walk along the beach at Stokes Bay.

I was born in Gosport and lived there until aged 4 or 5. So whenever I go there now I am always reminded of my child days there when, as often happens with childhood memories, the days always seem full of sunshine.

It was a very windy day. But it meant that the sky looks wonderful with the clouds up above. This is a photo of my sister Claire, on the beach at Stokes Bay, Gosport. The brighter photo has been touched up a tiny bit.  But for the life of me I cannot remember whether the day was like that or whether the camera just makes it seem duller anyway.  But as you can see - what an amazing sky.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sky is beautiful - especially inthe second pic!

And your blog looks FAB!!! Gorgeous new banner. xx

Pink Feather Paradise said...

wow.. the whole beach to yourselves... fabulous sky!
xx